I make a lot of desserts. I want to tell you about the best one I have made so far.
Tuesday night, 7pm. I thought I didn’t have enough time to make dinner but I certainly had enough time to make dessert! I decided I would make something that I had the ingredients for, or at least most of them. I scanned the recipe ingredients quickly and swapped Violet Crumble with Chopped Honeycomb. Then I realised that our fridge was missing the all important thickened cream. Dad made me run to the corner shop to buy my missing ingredient for some excercise! It was all finished in one hour. I think my dessert really was delicious because everyone gobbled it up so quickly!
1. Weigh the chocolate, make the weight right, turn my back, wrong weight, weird. . .
2. I found the reason. My dad! Now measure the cream, I managed to forget it so, Dad made me sprint to the corner shop!
3. Pouring the cream in the saucepan.
4. Putting the chocolate in, Finally!
5. Mixing the chocolate and cream together on a low heat.
6. It smells good, I wonder if it tastes as good . . .
7. Measure the sugar, I found a solid block of sugar!
8. Measuring the gelatine, I hope I don’t put too much in or it will turn it to chocolate jelly!
9. Mix the water, sugar and gelatine together in a saucepan until the sugar disolves.
10. Boil it for 1 minute.
11. Add the mixtures together. This machine is so heavy! Beat for ten minutes until light and fluffy, or until my arm hurts so much, I feel like it is going to fall off!
12. Pour the mixture into the parfait glasses.
13. Add the chopped honeycomb (or in my case, crushed Violet Crumble) on top of the scrumptious mousse.
14. Finally, now I am ready to serve to my family, yummy!
If you want to make it too, here is the recipe I followed. If you make it right this Honeycomb Choc Moosse is the delish!
Tip: Double all of the ingredients because when I made it there was not enough, only three half full jars.